- Electropedia: The World’s Online Electrotechnical Vocabulary. English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (Bokmål and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish. IEC International Electrotechnical Commission. [ok 16.3.2020 an]
- English-French: ISO Online Browsing Platform (OBP). Access to the content in ISO standards, graphical symbols, codes or terms and definitions. ISO – International Organization for Standardization. [ok 16.3.2020 an]
- 25 languages: REHVA HVAC Dictionary. Technical words and terms frequently used in building services. Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations. [ok 21.3.2020 an]
- English: Compressed Air – glossary of terms by Impact RM. [ok 19.11.20211 an]
- English: Glossary of engineering. Wikipedia. [ok 3.3.2020 an]
- English: Engineering Dictionary. [ok 16.3.2020 an]
- English: A Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering. Oxford Reference. [ok 16.3.2020 an]
- English: Glossary of Engineering Terms. National Society of Professional Engineers, U.S. [ok 16.3.2020 an]
Note markings like [ok 16.3.2020 an] or [?? 16.3.2020 an] include following information
- ok = service available
- ?? = not accessed when visited – may be functioning and will be checked later on
- date = the date of last visit by the Terminology Forum maintainers
(c) Terminology Forum, a global information forum for terminological activities & a non-profit portal for free terminological information online. Maintained by Anita Nuopponen, Communication Studies, University of Vaasa, Finland.
Comments to: Anita Nuopponen, first name .sur name@ uwasa. fi
DISCLAIMER: This portal includes links to external websites. This portal is neither responsible for the content nor guarantees the quality of any linked external websites.