Ankkuri’s construction site has been moved to the Tervahovi building. Construction traffic is highlighted in the map below.
The Construction Site
Please Note the Following When Moving Around the Campus
- Do not enter the construction site. The boundaries are marked with fences (marked with blue lines on the map). Special caution is advised when moving in the area.
- The parking area at the seaward end of Tervahovi is NOT in use until April 2024. When the construction site expands in August 2023, Tervahovi’s parking area will be even smaller. The area serves as a site traffic route (marked on the map with orange arrows).
- The cycleway at Yliopistonranta moves closer to the shore.
- The construction site hut remains on its place next to the Luotsi building, on the side of the courtyard (marked with an orange square on the map).
- Access to Tervahovi is possible through the main door, but special caution near the construction site is advised.