Ankkuri’s construction site has been moved to the Tervahovi building. Construction traffic is highlighted in the map below.
The Construction Site
Please Note the Following When Moving Around the Campus
- The construction site now covers the entire Tervahovi building, which is completely closed until April 2024.
- For satefy reasons, do not enter the construction site. The boundaries are marked with fences (marked with black lines on the map). Special caution is advised when moving in the area.
- The parking area at the seaward end of Tervahovi and part of the parking area next to Tervahovi are out of use until April 2024. The area serves as a site traffic route (marked on the map with orange arrows).
- The cycleway at Yliopistonranta moves closer to the shore.
- The construction site hut remains on its place next to the Luotsi building, on the side of the courtyard (marked with an orange square on the map).