The call for papers is now officially closed. If you would still like to submit a paper before the end of May, please submit a pdf version of your paper to email@example.com
- The submissions must be in English.
- There is no specific manuscript format and no page limit but papers should generally not exceed 50 pages.
- Presenters of accepted papers must register as conference participants and pay the attendance fee as should non-presenters wishing to attend.
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by late June
- Payment of the conference fee and registration by July 31st
The (preliminary) programme can be found here: